6 Days or Less Delivery Guarantee* - Discounted BestPlant™ Hydroponic Grow Kit System Dwc Culture Indoor/Outdoor Starter 9 Site Garden Box! We have 24/7 live customer support along with FREE shipping.
SHIPS DIRECT FROM OUR USA WAREHOUSE - GUARANTEED DELIVERY IN 6 BUSINESS DAYS OR LESS OR GET A 5% REFUND*
The Grouchy Gardener Hydro Box is ideal for beginners. It’s perfect for growing herbs and leafy green vegetables on the patio or balcony. It would be nice to find a way to grow leafy vegetables in a hydroponic setup without any concern about the power going out in a true off-grid manner. Well, here it is, “The Grouchy Gardener Hydro Box”. The Grouchy Gardener Hydro Box doesn't use any type of aeration or water pump. Therefore, no electricity is required. The only thing required is at least 4 hours of sunlight.
*Business days are Monday - Friday. The day you order does not count as one of the days.
- Pot cover on top of each side add a chug cylinder, its usage is as follows:
- Can be used as an air bubble stone channel of the trachea, insert the air compressor of trachea from here within the basin;
- Can insert from getting cylindrical hole of a hollow plastic (namely buoy, package has been contained within), as a nutrient solution according to a standard level.
- Basket, engraftment, and hydroponic pot cover integration, the integral feeling is strong, graceful, and beautiful, good for all kinds of plant operation and the growth of plants.
- Basin cover and engraftment basket with dark materials, effectively prevent the beam into the basin, thus reducing the algae growth in the nutrient solution.
- Hydroponic basin, engraftment baskets, and covers are all made of PP (polypropylene) new material production, in line with the requirements of food packaging materials.
- Material: PP
- Tub Size: 41.5x27.5x14.5cm
- Holes: for 9 PLANT
- Air Pump Voltage: AC 220V
- Air Pump Power: 2.5W
- Produced air volume: 1.8L/min
- 1 - Medium Tub (hydroponic growing container)
- 1 - 9 Site Lid (hydroponic growing container)
- 9 - Net Pots (To hold Rockwool Plugs)
- 9 - Rockwool Plugs (Maintain moisture)
- 1 - Single Output Air Pump （Provide oxygen）
- 1 - Tubing （Transport oxygen）
- 1 - Tweezer （Remove the plants）
- 1 - Buoy （for making the nutrient solution according to standard level）